Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Savior Is Born

No, no, not THAT one. The soon to be born child of Jamie Lynn Spears. A savior: the only person who could make Britney Spears look like the better sister. At least her babies were born in wedlock, right? Were they? Well if not that, then at least she wasn’t 12. Uh, I mean, 16. This story is cracking me up. I don’t think it’s tragic because a) they don't seem to themselves--they told the story to OK! magazine; b)my mother had me when she was 16 and though rough waters were waded through, I’m fabulously here to tell about it and c) Grandma Spears is rich and can raise all those babies. She would anyway because that is what happens (where we come from you know, myself and the Spears and countless others!) but at least she can have three nannies if she wants to, and her own compound.

Time and time again, it’s always the church going God-fearing public that overestimates its ability to keep the panties up and ends up spread eagle and condom free on some old, “I just never thought it could happen to me.” Ah, kids.

Of course my biggest issue is WHAT AM I GONNA TELL MY SON? Zoe 101 kind of like, is a little ho and lost her job?

Best thing about the story is not that the Spears saw fit to let their child cohabitate with her boyfriend soon to be baby daddy. Best thing is that said boy is mentioned as her “long time boyfriend”—that means what? They started dating in 4 or 5th grade?